If you'd like to learn more about technical communication, consider these resources:
- Awards information showcases awards related to technical communication, such as the Rennie Charles Award for outstanding contribution to STC Toronto.
- Documents contains some of the sheets, graphs and organizational documents that we use to run STC events. They can be used as starting points for presentations by anyone in the community.
- Educational links includes links to programs in the Greater Toronto Area that can be useful when beginning a technical communication career.
- Employment links contains links to specific and niche job boards, mentoring programs, and information about related companies and industries.
- Related associations features organizations that share a similar focus with STC but have different goals, for example the Editors' Association of Canada and the Canadian Science Writers' Association.
- STC links is helpful if you want to explore other STC communities online or have moved from the Toronto area and are looking to join another chapter in Canada or the U.S.
- Tech comm links focuses on resources for practical technical writing, such as guidebooks, usability texts, and software companies whose products technical communicators use.